Monday, March 19, 2012

YOU

I don't know why
I was like suddenly got annoyed by you

NOW,
I really don't know how to face your "JOKES"
Maybe I was once being hurt by you

I am the one who said not to have gap between our friendship
but it seems like I don't quite like to talk to you
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!!

I know you are damn GOOD when you are good

But sometimes everyone has a limit
Your words meant nothing to you but it took a long time for me to forget

Well, here is another one
knowing you since 3 years ago
I felt like a wall between us now
I don't feel like talking or asking you anymore!
Is that my problem again?

I know you two get HIGH when meeting each other..
starting to talk nonsense, starting to tease people
THAT HURTS REALLY these days

You don't know that my heart cried a lot
You don't know that I do care

OR I am just being petty?

I HATE THIS REALLY
I AM SORRY



No comments: