Well, I though I was calm enough..
Eventually, it turned out to be worst.
Why do you want to tell me?
Why Why Why
I am enough of getting disappointed.
All my hard work, it just turn nothing.
I just want to be alone, not in the mood for everything.
I felt sorry for my mom for keep asking me things and I just ignored her.
I am sorry for lying,
I was afraid that I burst in tears.
Every time I work hard and put lots of effort
but in the end
it turn out to be nothing.
It's just few seconds I was like going to be in tears.
I don't know why are you telling me this stories.
and suddenly you was like motivating me,
telling me to believe myself
wishing me " jia you"
Somehow I felt that I am not as good as what you think.
I am tired.
Struggling how to strive for my best.
Sometimes I really felt that I had reached a limit.
Keep finding reasons for myself to continue.
I really felt sorry and guilty for everyone.
for giving me so high expectations.
my parents, teachers
Atar of 98 minimum?
BULLSHIT
How can I reach that high?
Tell me,
how can I be strong to continue?
how can I be tough?
Disappointment always strike me
especially looking at friends beside me did well or improved.
Why I just can be the one who caught people's envy's eyesight?
FRUSTRATED, DISAPPOINTING
No comments:
Post a Comment