Monday, August 27, 2012

a day

Well, I was quite down after the morning test D:
I did not managed to finish it :/

I put lots of hope in my test but in the end it sucks.

It kills me in he inside when you came and told me that you still have time to check again.
I was stunned and felt that I was like a crawling turtle.

I am quite envy of your brain which can think fast.
I don't know why I am just damn stupid.

Well, I had prepared for accepting the fact that my result is not so good.
It hurts for SAM students.
Every tests are counted unlike Alevels or others :/
It really hurts deep inside me especially you desperately need the marks to pull your grade up.

Maybe you might said that I act like I am kiasu
but this is what I really need in order to go in good university with good courses.

I felt that I had never put much effort on studies.
Anyhow disappointment always came to me.

It is not that I am not confident in myself.
Is just I really am not that good.
How I wish I can be like you all.
But eventually my marks are always stuck on that grade.



Hope so :/

This is the picture which made me non-stop LAUGHING ;D

''When the going gets tough, the tough get going"







No comments: