Although is a bit late,
I would like to congratulate my dearest friends of achieving splendid results in SAM and UEC
You all are awesome !
Well, apparently some might be dissappointed of not having what have expected
but dear all life goes on
It's a chapter of your book but not the whole book
I decided to give myself a break after taking my SAM results
My parents were happier than me, especially my dad
He had never ever putting pressure on me.
On the other words, he told me to do my best
The moment I decided to have a choice
everything doesn't seems to go well.
Perhaps, I might not have faith for that course?
It is not that I being pessimistic
but do imagine I couldn't get in a uni which has a lower entry requirement
yet to say a uni of higher entry requirement
Waiting for my last favourite uni for reply in Jan
I do predicted the results
Well, all the best?
It is quite sad that I couldn't study in Australia like my parents do.
Maybe they are one of the reasons I strongly wanted to go there
The life I have been craving for
There are two choices
I got other courses in Australia in some universities but not the course I want currently
If I damn wanna study in Aus, I would have to take the courses.
However, I really do not know what came to me
Have a sudden strong belief of what I want.
In the moment, I need to apply hk, sg, uk
Tons of stupid application stresses me out!
Meanwhile, I couldn't reject any Uni in AUS
what if there is no university wants me :(
I was scared that I made a wrong choice.
As you said, a small step from now might affect the whole life in the future.
It is just like chinese chess, if you do not have a good start, life becomes harder later.
Anyway, piss off the bad things for a moment
I do enjoy the events this happened this week
It is a Christmas week !
MERRY XMAS
No comments:
Post a Comment