Well, it's another so called " Rusting Day" to me.
Suddenly I just remembered that I haven replied her message which had been left aside few days ago.
It was long and emotional. I really don't know how to reply and that's why I left it for few days.
I was watching the video I made for her again and realised there was a lot of mistakes on the video.
I wanted to give her something that is perfect but sometimes my strength are still limited.
You can't force those people to give you if they don't want.
I just don't understand why some people can't just be honest and tell the truth in the first place.
Procrastinate just make everything getting more and more worse.
And also it's something that I had told them few weeks ago.
No matter how old you are, the same things happen too!
Anyway, that's not the main point for now.
Looking at the book that I wrote, I really hope I can finish them before I enter the uni.
How does a smart woman look like?
well, let's figure this out.
No comments:
Post a Comment