Attended 2 different type of classes this week.
I didn't find a partner to go with me because I wanted to be independent and make new friends.
If I bring one, I might be overly attached to her :P
Well, it's a great learning with different kinds of people.
I felt that I am young in both classes.
People even called me " xiao mei mei " :p
I really need to improve my communication skills.
I tend to be shy in front of just known people.
Some people are really good in finding topic to talk at but I just rather keep quite and stare at the table.
OH GOSH :X
Everyone here is serious about learning.
Even grandmothers came to learn as well as some parents.
Having different country friends are cool.
If you ever know their lifestyle or culture of their country, I am sure one will be amazed :P
In my opinion, Malaysians aren't quite friendly.
Unlike the overseas people, they tend to greet you everyday.
It's good when you have a bad day and someone just greeted you.
It makes you energetic and happy instantly.
Sometimes I do grateful for the family background I have.
There are many things are beyond our expectations.
Sometimes I do shocked about knowing "what people really are"
You can't believe what you see as we are living in a comfortable environment.
Maybe that's what society is or worse.
How do you feel when talking to someone who is a working man or woman?
How do you feel when speaking to someone who is your classmates and also a mother ?
Good luck and I am gonna improve myself :D
JJANG~!!
HWITTING~!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment