Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cleaning

I was cleaning my study room today and I found a lot of memories there

I never know that my study room was a place of GOLD

Now I understand why my mom always nagging me about my untidiness
as well as saying me love to keep rubbish

FYI
I always kept all my tests papers and some books which I loved so much
Upon cleaning, I found my primary school's test papers, projects, essays, exam time tables, letters, etc
Well, I no need mention about secondary school,huh? :P

Looking back my precious essays in primary school, I felt so noob. Haha!
It's good to reminisce what we had done

Also Looking back my results in my secondary school
WOW
I didn't know I was once so hardworking!!
OMG!
It's not so bad than expected! :D

Guess what? I even kept all my art works from form 1-4 :) except for those which had been used for exhibition :O

It's a good memory



My form 1 work :P
my name :O
This was done my cutting the erasers and chop it!
CD cover design

I think I posted this before 
I like the clouds :O
This a bit ulgy =w=
素描
Room Design
透视技术
Human Body (Form 1)
Scenary
My first sketching when I was in form 1
ALPHABETS
CD COVER-KARAOKE
Shoes Design
me, myself (SKETCHING)
Drew in Form 1


Let's compare :P



No comments: