Thursday, November 1, 2012

This week

Many things happen this week

Finally I finished 3 subjects
2 subjects to go :(

Did I do well?
Sigh
ESL- I didn't have time to check my extended essay respond :(
Maths- I have no idea what I am doing .
Looking at Angeline who can finish in two hours time. I think I screwed :/
Physics- A first I think it was fine but eventually what I think was too shallow. After Y told me everything, I screwed again :(

Looking back at this year what we did

Studying for few months because of these exams

I was so grateful Y send his notes to me
Maybe I was too frustrated :O
He was always helping me these days
How o feel is just like the title of the picture :P

Anyway got a cat from a friend too
Thanks very much
It really does help :)
Maybe It helps when you express how you feel
And the moment you give yourself hope

I can't wait till next wed - the last day of my exam

Well, after that it is like continue my old days as well

Gonna miss them

How good if they can be your family forever :/

No comments: