it is a frustrated week.
I hate it!
I had just slept for less than 4 hours.
Doing my stupid maths DI till about 4am everyday ;/
In the end, I don't know what I am doing is it on the right path.
I know that Angeline was damn concern about me.
But I am sorry I didn't listen to you in the end.
I never wanted to tell you but secrets cannot be hidden.
I didn't blame her for telling you unintentionally..
From the moment what came out your mouth,
it kills me in the inside..
As a matter of friend and my grades.
I can't afford to lose my marks again
I got my semester 2 results.
It was quite disappointing that I didn't manage to perform well as I promised myself to do so.
I don't know why I got the lowest grade in my favourite subject.
I was damn sad.
Maybe my pratical report sucks.
I remembered I did that till I just slept 1 hour.
Why?
I saw my friend's chemistry pratical.
She got a full marks for it.
Sam requirements was not that deep :/
Well, I wrote something more or should say that I think more
eventually the teacher don't like!
Well, if I had know this earlier, I wouldn't have stress so much of my tiny brain cells :/
however it was too late...
I gonna graduate 7 weeks later
or perhaps six weeks later?
Gonna miss so many people :(
Trial was coming
but I felt unprepared or should said I never prepared yet!?!?!
I felt like I was like lost of memories for ten years!!!
What worried me was they will be a change of class according to grades :/
I don't want to be in the back group :/
Looking at my lazy friends who all started revising now
how will you feel?
It was so discourage when you worked so hard many times and eventually you can't get the grade that you want!
I don't know whether how will my atar be?
Looking at all my Chong Hwa friends,
there are so good?
Why can't I just like them?
Why I am so stupid?
I know you still care
from your eyes and expression
I know you still care
I felt like a fool
believing that time eventually can replace everything
believing the moments you enjoyed the most
believing that I am not just a tool.
No comments:
Post a Comment