BUT
is that an invitation?
or just because you misunderstood what I said?
Looking at your expressions emoticons,
I felt that you are nervous (which you behave abnormal)
At that moment, I think that is an invitation
However, after you slept,
I re-read our conversation
well, maybe I am just thinking too much
It's just a normal phrase..
But I somehow think that it had meanings at that moment
Anyway,
just forget about it.
It is not important.
I do not know when we will be strangers
I believe one day we will
It kills when you just having an ignoring face when you see me
but eventually you were warm in words
wow
I don't like this kind of feeling :/
Well, my revision sets just started.
I WAS WRONG
Now, I can greatly said that I prefer set 2 :)
Set 1 is damn stress which I got it for my maths
everyone was so cool, smart..
I felt left behind .__.
I felt pressured as they are shocked that I am not in set 1 for sciences.
Am I that good to you all ?
Well, I don't study well, you all should take note of it !
Just few weeks to my FINAL
and what the heck I am doing here?!?!
Because of my stupid feelings
I can't concentrate well :(
this was Aquarius weakness :(
Too Cared when they choose to care
won't let go if they held on no matter what it takes
No comments:
Post a Comment