Saturday, September 22, 2012

sad

I don't know why I was so cared about it
maybe as I knew it
I really care how you guys see me
although I know you all won't say what I was thinking in mind

I was so sad for the whole week
SAD
having no mood in doing anything

I hope to get some understanding from you
but in the end I felt it is not suitable to talk to you
maybe you will jut teasing me in your style
but not comforting me
or even make me feel that we are even further

I don't know why I expressed out to someone which I just get close just by this few weeks
I like the way you talk to me :)
I really felt better, seriously!
Hope it may continue till tomorrow or future :)
Thank you very much!
I didn't know that there is still someone so concerning about me

You know how it feels when you are not too good enough to be with your friends?
HOW? :/

Next week is the revision timetable which I hated..
I hope everything is fine!

No comments: