Saturday, October 6, 2012

;D

I was so moodless yesterday
so many things which I haven't completed yet

Instead I choose to go to bed :D

Indeed I had a fresh mind and a calm heart to do it :)

Shocked to see you staying up so late night
well, I wasn't in a good mood yesterday
Maybe I did something hurtful :/
I hope you understand
I think you will :)

I know you are better than me
I know there is always no worries for you
like my mom said,you will evolved it
when tough gets going, going gets tough
In the end, I am the one who think too much and did not do well
There is still a huge difference between us 

Don't know why 
I just hope I can help you
but eventually I can't help anything
I damn really hope I have two brains and two heart like you !
Then maybe you might not suffer so much

No comments: