Saturday, October 27, 2012

Understand

Parents couldn't understand their what their child thinks
Ironically, a child couldn't understand what their parents think too


For once
I was dashed with the thought of earning as much money as I could
Maybe I should consider study a job which can earn a lot of money :/

The old me thinks that money is not so important to me

Maybe I have now evoluted to your world
I remember that time I couldn't understand why money is such important to you all
Now I think I get it.
Perhaps what I am upgrading?

I remember you said
When one is more mature enough
He can visualize the future
Perhaps more than twenty years?

"make sure you're perfect before marriage "


What I think just now is too repay her kindness
Maybe you think that is not worth as she is paid to do so
But she is more than what she is


How I wish time can accelerate to the moment I want

Being independent
Working with my own bare hands


No comments: