Today, I wasted my time again
I did nothing
I just don't feel like doing anything
Had a talk with a friend, a friend who really can get along with me
What is future?
Can you imagine when we meet after 10 years?
You said, maybe that time I was studying and working, having a house and a car, and a wife who is pregnant!
I can't stop laughing!
Imagine your close friends are leaving from you to pursue their dreams
The feel that you once look at them small then suddenly grow to become a mature adult
And looking at them getting married..
How would you feel?
Well, I might as well felt dismay to let them go.
How bad I am :/
If you really know your target well, life would be easier.
It is like during the 5minutes reading time, you already can see the answers.
And after the reading time you just need to find a correct space to write them down.
Everyone's aim is the same
Is just like same experiment but different conducting way..
Life only begin when you are in uni and when you get married.
Chaos theory state that a small change in parameter will result in a small change. However every some cases a small change can cause a big change!
Future is chaotic
Frankly speaking, I do quite excited we meet after 10 years.
Who knows how we will be?
No comments:
Post a Comment