I was damn touched when you said that..
For once, I felt warm
Well, I don't know what happen to you
Chatting with me unlike your usual way
Motivating me? Comforting me? WOW!!!
I wasn't quite used to it :P
Anyway, I knew that the fact and truth
Should start planning and WORK HARD
as you mention many times to me ==
Eventually I disappointed you :(
Being Motivated?
hmm
Just a bit (maybe just that sentence) :P
Although is impossible, I feel like giving my best shot! Can I?
You are always helping me
I am not that good or smart you know?
Don't overestimate me
I feel bad
For months,you don't know how grateful I am.
I am glad you shared with me.
I clearly know that now is all depend on myself.
Life is full of surprises, you said.
Well, I got much surprises which I don't ever want.
Perhaps this time, can I get what I want?
I am always scared giving myself hope and later on it ends up being bubbles.
Maybe that's call expectations? -_-
There is only one week left?
What will you do?
Telling myself to overcome the pressure and just work for it just this few days..
After then, I am free :))))
Thinking of my life after exams..
Looks full !
Anyway, I wrote this post to remind me of what should I do during this period..
Lastly, I Love you always as a friend :)
Thankyou. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment